UTS SEMESTER GENAP KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

NAMA                 : BEZARO TAFONAO

KELAS                : MALAM

JURUSAN           : SISTEM INFORMASI S1 


* BAHASA INGGRIS 2 *




A. Choose the right noun clause to complete the sentence below.

1. She wanted to know ..... 

Answer : 👉 a. if I had applied for the scholarship

b. if had I applied for the scholarship




2. I predict ...

Answer : 👉 a. that she will be able to make decisions in an emergency situation

b. that will she be able to make decisions in an emergency situation




3. The teacher asked me...

Answer : 👉 a. who Niels Bohr was

b. who was Niels Bohr




4. ... Is awesome.

Answer : 👉 a. That the girl can speak English fluently

b. That can the girl speak English fluently




5. The reality is ...

Answer : 👉  a. that everybody needs somebody sometimes

b. that does everybody need somebody sometimes





B. Create 5 examples of direct sentences then convert them into report sentences!

Answer : 


1. Direct sentence :

my sister asked, "can you do my assignment"

report sentence :

she asked if I could do her assignment 



2. Direct sentence :

I said, “I will leave the country.”

Report sentence:

I said I would leave the country.



3. Direct sentence :

My mom said, "I am going to your school today."

Report sentence: 

she said that she have to go to school today.



4. Direct sentence :

Lily said, " I work every Sunday"

Report sentence:

Lily said that she worked every Sunday. 



5. Direct sentence :

They said, " our seniors always invite us for many activities".

Report sentence:

They said that their seniors always invited them for many activities. 





C. Create 5 examples of embedded question sentences that are included in declarative statements or other questions!

Answer : 


1. She doesn't know what time it is. 

2. Do you where my phone is.

3. I was late for school this morning.

4. Change all your bad habits

5. Are you the one who scratched the walls of our classroom?





D. Make statement sentences and urgency requests using these words...

Answer : 


“Crucial, Important, Essential”

“Demand, Suggest, Urge”

 1. Studying for the exam is urgent, Ahmad. 

2. Arranging the files alphabeticrally is crucial. 

3. It is important to wash your car. 

4. I urge you to study for the exam, Ahmad

5. I demand you to arrange the files alphabatically.

6. I suggest you to wash your car





E. Make a sentence using the Coordinating Conjunctions as follows :

Answer : 


“And, But, For” and the Correlative Conjunctions as follows: “either ~ or, whether ~ or, not only ~ but also”

1. My older sister "and" I had a quarrel yesteray afternoon

2. She is weak "but" I'm strong

3. He went to library, "for" he read some books.

4. "Not only" Jenny "but also" Ryan attends the morning class today.

5. "Either" Ratna "or" Sinta will be involved in the creation of this project.

6. I will "neither" watching TV "nor" playing games in order to prepare for my exam.





THATS ALL THANK YOU............🙏🙏

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS MANDIRI 4 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

TUGAS MANDIRI 3 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

TUGAS MANDIRI 6 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI