TUGAS MANDIRI 3 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

NAMA               : BEZARO TAFONAO

KELAS               : MALAM

JURUSAN          : SISTEM INFORMASI S1 


* BAHASA INGGRIS 2 *




A. Make 5 sentence with Noun Clause as subjects of the sentences!

Answers : 


⚡ What the president said is not true and real.

                

⚡ I want to know how my mother feels.

                 

⚡ Whoever studies well and can manage his time will get success.

                 

⚡ What he sings is very beautiful.

                 

⚡ He makes friends easily whomever he meets.





B. Make a sentence using the Coordinating Conjunctions as follows :

    “And, But, For, Nor, Or, So, Yet”!

Answers : 


⚡ At the party I wore a gold dress and my sister wore a silver dress.

                  

⚡ I wanted to go to the beach, but mother refused.

                 

⚡ She cannot eat peanut for she has allergic.

                  

⚡ My brother cannot do it, nor can I.

                 

⚡ I could cook fried chicken, or we could order a pizza.

                 

⚡ She was sick, so she went to the doctor.

                  

⚡ Putri prepared well for the exam, yet he failed.





C. Make a sentence using the Correlative Conjunctions as follows :

    ⚡ either ~ or

    ⚡ both ~ and

    ⚡ whether ~ or

    ⚡ both ~ and

    ⚡ not only ~ but also

Answes :  



⚡ Either I or my friend wants to see the film.

            

⚡ Both my mother and my father want me to be a lawyer.

            

⚡ Neither mom nor dad takes a bite on aunties’ cooking.

              

⚡Both I and Mother will go to the restaurant.

              

⚡ She is not only beautiful but also talented. 




SEKIAN DAN TERIMA KASIH..........🙏🙏

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS MANDIRI 4 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

TUGAS MANDIRI 6 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI