TUGAS MANDIRI 6 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI
NAMA : BEZARO TAFONAO
KELAS : MALAM
JURUSAN : SISTEM INFORMASI S1
** BAHASA INGGRIS 2 **
Question : A. Fill in the blanks by using the correct adjective in Positive, Comparative and Superlative Form
Ex : the white jasmines are the most beautiful (Beautiful) flower in our garden
1. Danny is a handsome boy. His father is also handsome. Danny is as ……….. (handsome) as his father.
2. I am ………. (young-old) than my younger sister.
3. My new job is ……….. (good) than my old job
4. Farhan and Rio join marathon competition. Farhan can run 5 KM. But Rio gives up earlier than Risma. Farhan can run ………….. (Far) than Rio
5. Maya is the ----------- (kind) girl in our neighborhood she always smiles and greets everyone.
6. Gold is the …………. (Expensive) metal. That’s why it’s so precious
7. Mathematics is the ……….. (difficult) lesson for me. I can’t even memorize the multiplication table.
8. Elephant is the ------------- (Big) animal on the land, whilw whale in the sea
9. My Grandpa is the ------------ ( brilliant) in our family.
10. Mount Everest is ………… (high-low) than the Merapi.
Answer :
1. Danny is a handsome boy. His father is handsome too. Danny is the same as handsome as like hers father.
2. I am older than my younger sister.
3. My new job than better my old job
4. Farhan and Rio take part in the marathon. Farhan can run 5 KM. But Rio gave up earlier than Risma. Farhan can run further than Rio
5. Maya is a nice girl in our neighborhood she always smiles and greets everyone.
6. Gold is than expensive more than metal. That's why it's so precious
7. Math is the most difficult subject for me. I can't even memorize multiplicationtable.
8. Elephants are the biggest animal on land, while whales are in the sea
9. My grandfather is very smart in our family.
10. Mount Everest is the most high mountain of Merapi.
Question : B. Fill in the form of the verb that is actually in brackets in each of the following sentences.
A. If I had seen the concert, I……. (tell) you about it last night..
B. She would give you the money if she…… (have) it.
C. They would have lost their bag if they…………… (leave) it in the hotel.
D. She would have understood her English teacher if she……… (speak) slowly.
E. We……… (go) tonight if we didn't have to study.
Answer :
A. If I had seen a concert, I would have to give years about it last night.
B. He will give you money if he have it.
C. They will lose their bags if have left at the hotel.
D. He will understand his English teacher if has spoken slowly.
E. We will go tonight if we don't have to study.
THAT'S ALL THANK YOU.....🙏😊😊